INTRODUCTION – WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVATE LIFE ON BEBE VELOURS
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company for any reason, without your consent, except as necessary to respond to a request and/or transaction, such as to ship an order (Post Office or other transportation service), receive your payment (banks).
All the information we collect from you can be used to customize your experience and meet your individual needs, to provide you with personalized content, to improve customer service and support needs, and to contact you.
ARTICLE 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION Gathered
Bebevelours offers you various services that you can use in different ways. Depending on whether you contact us online, by phone, personally or in any other way and depending on the services you use, various data from different sources are communicated. Much of the data we process is data that you provide to us when you use our services or when you contact us, for example when you register and provide your name, e-mail address or address for this purpose. We also receive technical data about your terminal and access data that we automatically enter when you interact with our services. This may include information about the terminal you are using, for example. We collect other data through our data analysis (for example, market research and customer evaluations). Where applicable, we also receive data about you through third parties, such as information agencies and payment service providers.
ARTICLE 2 – PERSONALIZED SERVICES
The development and provision of customized features and services is essential to us. Regardless of the location, time and terminal used, we offer you an individual shopping experience and an offer perfectly adapted to your personal interests. Thus, the processing of your data for the purpose of personalizing our services is an integral part of the services offered by Bebevelours.
In addition to the terminal data and access data generated each time you use our services, the type of data processed, as well as the purposes of the data processing, depend on how you use the functions and services available through our services. In addition, we use the data generated when using our services to determine how our online offer is used. We use this information in particular for the purpose of personalizing shopping in order to improve our services and offer personalized advertising.
ARTICLE 3 – SUGGESTIONS OF INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS PER MAIL AND SERVICE PUSH
In conjunction with our services, we present you with information and offers from Bebevelours according to your interests. You will receive these personal product suggestions even if you are not a subscriber to our newsletter. To select individual product suggestions, we first use, in accordance with the law, your current purchase data and data concerning your interests from which we remove the products that interest you, based on the interests and preferences you have indicated to us, as well as your profile data.
ARTICLE 4 – HOW ARE MY PERSONAL DATA USED BY BABEVELOURS?
It should also be noted that we and our advertising partners use your data to present you with personalised advertisements in Bebevelours’ services and on other operators’ websites and applications. In this respect, we and our advertising partners use the Internet technologies that are customary in the market. This way, we can present you with targeted ads and submit ads and offers that really interest you. This allows us to better meet the needs of our users after customization and discovery of new products and to interest you in our services in the long term through a more personalized shopping experience.
ARTICLE 5 – IS IT ANYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL DATA
Bebevelours only transmits your data if French or European data protection law allows it. We work very closely with some service providers, for example with logistics companies (e. g. postal operators such as La banque postale, mondial relais), banking companies such as stripe and paypal. These service providers can in principle process your data on our behalf only under certain conditions. If they are our subcontractors, the service providers only have access to your data to the extent and for the period necessary to provide the service concerned.
ARTICLE 6 – WHAT ARE MY DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
In accordance with the law and under the conditions it defines, you have the following data protection rights: right of access (Article 15 DGPS), right of deletion (Article 17 DGPS), right of rectification (Article 16 DGPS), right to restrict data processing (Article 18 DGPS), right to data portability (Article 20 DGPS), right of objection to a data protection supervisory authority (Article 77 DGPS), right of withdrawal of consent (Article 7, paragraph 3 DGPS), as well as right of withdrawal of certain data processing measures (Article 21 DGPS). You will find the necessary contact details for your requests under “Contact persons”.
– You can change most of your data yourself in your customer account. For all other cases, please contact customer service by clicking on the “contact” button which is visible on all pages of the site or directly via the following e-mail: email@example.com .
– The competence of the data protection authorities depends on the registered office of the competent body. However, you may decide to contact the data protection authority in your home, which will then forward your complaint to the competent authority.
– If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. The retraction has no influence on the legitimacy of the processing of your data prior to your retraction.
– You may object at any time and without giving any reason to the processing of your data for advertising purposes, including direct advertising purposes (even in the form of data analysis).
– If the processing of your data is based on a balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the DGPS (e.g. the notification of credit data to an external information agency), you may object to the processing of the data. When you file an opposition, we ask you to give us the reasons for it. If your objection is justified, we examine the facts either before suspending or adjusting the processing of the data, or before informing you of our compelling and legitimate reasons to continue processing your data.
ARTICLE 7 – WHEN DO YOU DELETE MY PERSONAL DATA?
ARTICLE 8 – HOW ARE MY DATA PROTECTED BY BABIES?
We store your personal data by encrypting it. This applies to your order and your customer connection. To this end, we use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. In addition, we secure our websites and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or disclosure of your data by any unauthorized person.
For any questions regarding Bebevelours data protection, you can contact us at any time via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .